CONTESTS & REQUEST LINE (603) – 775 – 1540
Become A Seacoast Oldies Insider
Port Broadcasting, LLC General Contest Rules
- No purchase necessary. Prizes are non-transferable and not negotiable. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Only one winner per household. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate and win, unless otherwise stated, and reside in the broadcast listening area for WXEX, 92.1 & 97.1.
- All federal, state, and local laws apply.
- Employees of Port Broadcasting, LLC, its sponsors, employees of other media and subsidiaries are not eligible to participate.
- Port Broadcasting, LLC will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries.
- All winners will be notified via e-mail or phone or in person.
- You acknowledge and agree to receive e-mails from Port Broadcasting, LLC, unless otherwise noted.
- Only one entry per e-mail address will be considered for contest entry. Port Broadcasting, LLC limits the winning of any individual contest to once every 30 days per household.
- If prize is not claimed within 30 days from end of contest, that prize will be forfeited.
- Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, if any.
- All drawings are random and will take place on a date determined by Port Broadcasting, LLC. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
- By participating, listeners grant permission for their voice and/or likeness to be recorded and rebroadcast for promotional use. This includes photographs and videography when applicable.
- A contest is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Port Broadcasting, LLC may substitute a prize of equal value.
- Port Broadcasting, LLC reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at any time. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering the contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE CONTEST RULES MAY RESULT IN A CONTESTANT’S DISQUALIFICATION AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF PORT BROADCASTING, LLC.